Sunday, February 7, 2010

What Have We Been Reading? #1

I have an idea for a new feature for the blog here. I haven't even discussed this with Mike.

I thought it would be fun to post, occasionally (maybe weekly), sketchy or doodly "covers" of just a panel or two from something one of us has been reading (in the rare, precious moments of leisure between work and sleep).


(Oh, please click to enlarge.)

And what is that, that I've been reading? That's for you, Dear Reader, to guess in the comments section. As I'm imagining this feature, that's part of the fun! (Get it right, and maybe we'll figure out a prize of some sort.)

I'll come back in a few days to give an answer and a little capsule review.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Wow...I don't know exactly what that is, but it looks even more convincingly Kirbyesque than usual. Nice work, Isaac!

Isaac said...

It was a lot of fun to "bust out" the old brush-pen. Especially fun in this drawing: inking the nose.